Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekly Writing

Quote for the day:

Scratching is nine-tenths of the itch.

- Leopold De Lune 


My writing prompt for last week ended up being really long. I think I only did about 2,000 words, but that is apparently a lot. But anyway check out my writing prompt "Calling" in The Vault.


Today's writing prompt:

goodlifeeats.com




Okay, so at it being ninety degrees ice cream is what immediately came to mind.  And all you have to do with your story is mention ice cream. Preferably chocolate covered, but that's only if you want brownie points. Again you have a 5,000 word count limit.

When you're done, post it on your blog and send me the link! At this point there are no prizes :( but I'd like to see what you guys come up with. All entries must be posted in the comments section by noon Friday. I will then post my prompt and the links from everyone else who submitted their stories.

Remember, for rules about content go to The Study for more details.

~Shaylanne

No comments:

Post a Comment