Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hey Ya'll!

Sorry for not posting! I've been so swamped with everything that I've been doing that blogging has been one of those things that have been left on the bottom of my to do list (it's somewhere with folding laundry). But I will done with work and school within a month so then I will have three months of complete and horrid laziness.

But anyway, since time doesn't allow for a long or detailed post I will make this note to let you know that I have finally started writing my story! YAY!!! My goal is 2000+ words today. Then a basic outline, based on where my story is going. I have a great idea set out, but I need a starting point that only writing can provide.

But don't worry, I'll post again (probably tonight before I watch Avengers) and let you know what I got done.

But until then: I am will indulge in a little bit of Sherlock Holmes obsession:

From filmjournal.net
I really like the hat.

Warning: I feel the "Scarlet Pimpernel" bug biting me, so if you want to see anything Ian Mckellen pre-Lord of the Rings, then you'll want to visit this page again in the next couple weeks...

Also I got a Facebook. So soon I'll be creating one for my Mnemosyne, and when I do I will let you all know!

Ciao!

~Shaylanne

(Sorry again. I feel like I'm doing a shoddy job of adding anything of substance to the internet stratosphere)

Is anyone else excited about the Hobbit? Becuase I am!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment